MISSI JUTAWAN

Layari http://www.DanaNiaga2u.com/62050612 - 2016 adalah tahun kekayaan. Tahun melakar kejayaan. Tahun perlumbaan kesenangan. Hanya bermodalkan RM10, anda mungkin JUTAWAN. Jangan bertangguh LAYARI http://www.DanaNiaga2u.com/62050612

Khamis, 9 Julai 2015

Kendall: I love posing in my underwear

Kendall Jenner always finds it fun to pose in her underwear.
The 19-year-old model is the face and body of Calvin Klein’s latest lingerie campaign. Titled The Original Sexy, the shots see a close up of Kendall in her bra, while another wider shot shows the teen in just a thong. But while some young models would find posing in so little for such an iconic brand daunting, Kendall was in her element.
“It was super fun. Every girl loves posing in her underwear. It’s always fun to do that,” she told WWD about the shoot, which also features Joan Smalls, Isabeli Fontana and Edita Vilkeviciute. “I’m close with Joan, and me and all the girls are friends.”
The individual portraits of the girls were shot by Mikael Jansson in New York. Working with such a good photographer as well as her pals made the whole day an enjoyable one for Kendall.
“The shoot was amazing. Mikael Jansson shot it, and he and I have a good chemistry. Having girls around who are all my friends, the energy was really great,” she smiled.
The models show off a variety of embroidered lace sling balconettes, plunge-neck chemises and bodysuits in seductive fits. The ads will focus on the higher-end product, Calvin Klein Black.
“[They are] definitely something I would wear…The bras are great; I was surprised at how comfortable they were,” she added before describing the Calvin aesthetic as “really timeless, chic and classy.”
Kendall managed to fit the shoot in around her work at Paris Fashion Week. The star admitted to the outlet that she likes to make sure she has a nice mix of catwalk and commercial shoots.
“They’re both pretty different to me,” she noted. “I enjoy doing both for sure. When I’m not doing runway, between seasons, I miss it. Runway is like an adrenaline rush. Shooting is trying to get the best product out of yourself.”


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan